Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Joe Rocket Gear - Who sells it (Insurance Quote)?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Charrlise, May 14, 2013.

1. Hi All,

Just wondering who sells Joe Rocket gear in Australia?

Had my first motorcycle accident and my gear is covered in insurance. They are requesting a quote for the replacement of my leather Joe Rocket Aura jacket; apparently they will pay out the cost of the jacket/gear up to $1500.

So I need to find someone/company/shop who supplies Joe Rocket gear who can supply me a non discounted, full price quote.

Look forward to your replies.
  2. Unfortunately with the closure of Bike Gear Warehouse, there is no Australian distributor anymore. As of January when I emailed them, they had no specific plans to get another. Best bet would be to talk to the US branch, get their prices, then adjust for Australia Tax (since you'll want as much as you can get).

:edit: Best bet meaning for the prices, no idea if that will fly with your insurance.
  3. Ok, thank you
    • Like Like x 1
  4. e-mail one of the big bike shops with a list of what is stuffed. they will quote on something equivalent. peter stevens did it for me. our mechanic did it when my son stacked, as he sells some gear and could get the prices. choose a shop near you as they'll hope you'll buy from them.
  5. #5 NSSherlock, May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 14, 2013
  6. Thanks guys. Visited my local Honda shop yesterday afternoon, who kindly supplied with a quote for an equivalent replacement. I am quite happy :)