Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Jobs for Chengaleng?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Hey all

Just in case somebody knows of any leads, here's the situation:

Cheng's boss quietly went into receivership last night without informing any of his staff. Lovely bloke. I suppose they should have taken the hint from the increasing number of calls they were taking asking for payments. So she's out of work and will be left fighting to get her last paycheck.

Her ideal jobs would be in:
    - Community relations
    - Communications
    - PR
    - Editing
    - Content management (web, print, intranet)
    - Publishing

But she also answers a mean telephone, she's strong in customer service and is a latte artist of the highest order, so she'd be happy to hear about any opportunities you guys are aware of that are somewhere near the city. We live in Flemington.

Fingers crossed some of you guys will be aware of some vacancies, she's a smart girl (despite her rotten choice in men) and an honest, hard worker.

:)
    Loz

2. Loz - send me a PM with your email address - might have something here.

3. Bump! Thanks Steve, anyone else know of anything going?

4. Are you sure she is not better suited as a kindergarten teacher, after all this time with you? :LOL: :LOL:

Good luck with the search.

5. or Animal trainer?

Hope she Finds a job soon Loz, same thing happened to my wife a couple of years ago....not a nice situation to be if thats for sure

6. Bumpety Bump

/yeah I deleted the last post. :LOL:

7. Thanks guys. The girls from work and myself are still reeling from the way it all panned out. Turns out the 'trip to the doctor' on Wednesday was really a trip to the administrators to fold the business. She even came back and said she'd been diagnosed with stress ulcers and got sympathy 'awwws' for that.

Have already gone dropping resumes off in city and local cafes for immediate stopgap work, but am ultimately looking for community relations, web-content related, publishing, editing and writing work. I'm still a 'fresh graduate' in media studies and have a strong IT and communications background.

So if you need someone with analysis, project management and communication skills to charm the pants off your clients, look no further.

Goodness knows Loz doesn't pay me enough for what I do for him ;)

p.s. Thanks for the heads up, Steve. I've put in my application.