Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

JLH + Motorbike

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by booga, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moved to Off Topic

Cheers :cool:
  2. Nice...

3. Only if your married to her otherwise those thoughts are impure of bible bashers :LOL:

4. She'd still look amazing cooking & cleaning for me...
  5. Yeah, i can understand how :roll:

Has a bike in it, and its Multi-media.... :roll:
  6. Would you like some CHEESE with that whine :roll:

if you have a problem then take it to the admins or STFU.

Some SCRAG parading around with a few seconds of a bike does not constitute a Motobike clip, vid etc etc. It constitutes a trollop with underwear with a bike used as a prop for a few seconds. It being Multimedia also does not mean it was posted in the correct forum.

You are obviously mentally challenged as you have whined like a prat before, so here it is.............

Bike related photographs, video's, and graphics. Share you favourite riding pics

7. AS i said before, you wont have to wait long for that...

Verbally attacking? must be against T&C... Sorry if yer ghey ass doesn't appreciate it...

Poor lil mod getting upset... As i said, theres a bike, and shes on it... I dont see the difference, just cos its not stunting, or some crap...

Not like you pulled this: https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35785
    No bike in sight, but i'd imagine you were scared to tell an Admin that he was in the wrong area. You just like to throw your weight around, don't you... (if you didn't realise that was rhetorical and you dont need to answer that)
  8. Don't get me started on you too.... :LOL: :p ;)
  9. sooooo hot......want to touch the hiney
  10. :rofl: You watched Southpark too :rofl:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.