Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

JJJ's Top 100

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by davidp1984, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Pretty good list if you ask me (Still think it is even if you don't ask)

(URL doesn't seem to like me)
  2. Twas good, brought back a lot of memories. Killing in the Name was the best live song I have ever, and most likely will ever see.
  3. Jeff Buckly with 2 in the top 10 is a big call I reckon [spoken in crank old baby boomer voice]
  4. Just listened to Pixies - Where Is My Mind?

Made me feel like watching Fight Club.

I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight if my daughter gets to sleep before 10 tonight.
  5. Go Buckley!
    Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Metalica .. the list has all the good ones ;)
  6. yeah it wasn't too bad at all.

I question the order of some of them, but it made for some good listening as they counted down the 100.
  7. wasnt bad... some of the top 10 was a bit huh to me, but overall not bad.

imagine what would of happened to nirvana had cobain not died... :LOL:
  8. Absolutely positively the worst top 100 of all time.
  9. the idea of watching computer-animated sex-scenes with my parental-unit doesn't do much for me, either.
    awesome song, though. it popped up recently on random-play. made me dig up some more of their stuff
  10. I move to rename this list "Triple J's most played on radio 100" I'm not disputing the quality of the songs, there are some killer tracks on there.. But Smells Like Dead Sweaty American Stoner as #1? C'mon...

Because if it was the hottest 100, it would have the likes Warren Haynes, Grateful Dead, Albert King, Robben Ford, Grease Factor, Igor Prochazka Trio, Porcupine Tree, Steve Morse...

Gov't Mule - Beautifully Broken would definitely top that list :)