Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

JJJ Unearthed - an update

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by edgelett, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to listen & vote for my band on JJJ Unearthed.
    We're now ranked no 5,6, and 7 with our 3 songs: Save the Day, Somebody Else, and Walk On.

We're also the highest ranking SA band and are ranked 2,3 and 4 in the Rock charts.
    However we also need written reviews. If you have time, can you please head to www.triplejunearthed.com/theirresponsibles and review our music. We really want to get JJJ airplay, and this is one way to do it.

if you're keen you can also ring JJJ and request us, and our demo is now also at Three D FM (local adelaide station) so feel free to call them up too!

me & the guys in the band thank you for your continued support and hope to see you all at a show soon.
  2. Edgelett had a listen to the songs a little while ago while checking out brother inlaws band Goldstein on same site.
    Will get back on and have another listen in the next couple of days and write review. Glad to help out sth ozzie bands.
    If I think of it I'll give triple j a call and request one of your songs, I did this for Goldstein on roots and all and they played a track from unearthed
    Is three D FM 93.7 ? I only ever listen to triple jjj so not sure.
  3. thanks Vossy, appreciate it mate

yes Three D is 93.7 FM

i've heard of Goldstein, are they still together? will check out their stuff.
  4. Yes still together. Their music is not everybodys cup of tea, but I like it as a change to the heavier stuff i usually listen to
    Let me know sometime of dates of when you're playing cause I wouldn't mine checking it out
  5. will do, I'll send you a PM.