Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Jet v Porsche v Bike

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by nil_orally, May 19, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. The bike obviously backed off as the R1 can do 280km/h and the Porsche only a little more.

Cool how quick the jet came upto speed

3. I recon the bike backed off after the jet passed due to the wind and blast from the motor, because on the in car shot you can see the turbulance it is causing the car , so it would be even worse for the bike .

4. i dont know , i was looking at that , from the shot when you see him walking you never see the bike again , but you do the car

5. the tupperware rider definatley came off or had to stop imo, the wake from that jet fighter would have been the cause.

6. Like if he was riding a mobile water pump, read Hardly dangerous.- (a bowling ball model of course) he would of been much more stable :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. Looked like the bike got really wobbly to me which is why the Porsche really blasted past it in the end. I'd say he dropped it.

8. i reckon the rider was waving his arms at the end as he was walking because he could not believe the whack in the face he got from that jet taking off...

9.  Top
  10. It was because the R1s clutch crapped itself hence forth the Porsche catching said R1.That'll teach them for using inferior equipment like Yamahas :LOL: :LOL: Also,someone said the R1 will do 280,actually they pull to 300ks,all the 1000s do these days and that Porsche will pull to 305ks 8)