Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Jeez there are some sick bastards out there!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by incitatus, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Some peeps are pretty kinky eh ;)
  2. some kind of periscope arrangement...

perversion is the mother of invention - given one of the first ever photographs taken in the 1800's was of a nude woman, I reckon they invented the camera purely for dirty pics :LOL:
  3. Well i dont have a web cam or telescope for wholesome activities ;)
  4. sure are, fancy hiding in sewage tank , man has no scrooples
  5. ahahahaha, what a loser :D

Who hides in a sewerage tank?? LOL, that jail time cant be too bad if he was resorting to things like that
  6. Oh dear me . :-& :-& :-&
  7. thats just wrong on so many levels, oh well he in the shit now, he's off to jail.

Cheers 8)
  8. People in Cairns are strange.
  9. Errrm nah, it's just that we don't have those non flushing toilets down here. (not that I know of)

I have used one in the Noosa National Park and you can actually look right at the shit and all the creepy crawlies helping the decomposition process. It looks a bit daunting at first sitting over the hole, over the shit pit, but it does not stink. It appears to be an open system where anyone can gain access from under the toilet block. Not that I would, but say i saw someone I had the mega hots for and they walked in, then the thought may cross my mind :D
  10. thats twisted. very very sick
  11. ninjas baby :D
  12. As funny as the article is, I find your spelling of "scrooples" much funnier. Makes it sound like some sort of medical condition...
  13. 1sy copper : hes not riding in my car
    2nd copper: he not riding in mine
    1st copper : handcuff him to the bumper and he can walk
  14. Rueban, i thought you were the regular camper :?: I'm surprised you haven't seen them around.
    I have seen these toilets at a few camping spots around Victoria over the years.
  15. HAHAHAHAHA :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: loser.

it makes it worse that hes 60 something and has been caught doing the same thing before :shock: :eek:
  16. re:sick old toilet perving man

Bonanza, you're a worry...!!! :eek: :?
  17. What a freak :LOL: I can't believe he accumalated hours of tape.
  18. Ones with Real Ultimate Power?
    Ninja's are way cool 8)