Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Jay Leno on Mulholland rive

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Takamii, Mar 27, 2010.

1. #1 Takamii, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Did you watch that 'Lowside infront of Police' video and then just click the Jay Leno link on right of the page?

3. no i did search on mulholland - often look to see any new vids from that road

4. #4 twainharte, Mar 27, 2010
    public road referred to as a race track, huh?

there's a hair pin turn there where a lot of wannabe ricky road racers come unstuck!

how about some drifting:

Tanner Foust Street Drift: Mulholland

[media=youtube]5Kaj0QyAUoo[/media]

5. I found it interesting he was trying to compare that loop to the Nuremberg ring
    I guess every country that has cars has a road that is famous in some way for legal/illegal street races

6. That lines getting a bit old now mate

7. #7 loki, Mar 30, 2010
    cool link

8. Imagine having that thing rumble past your front step ay 7 o'clock in the morning :LOL:.

9. Most/all of the roads I've seen so far about 1/2 way of the clip are PATHETIC surfaces :-s Totally need resurfacing! Probably the cheap way of keep the overall traffic flow speed down

*edit*

LOL, just saw almost instantly after the post from the transition from Hollywood to Beverly Hills road conditions ;)

10. They shot that video as a remake of that 1960's (?) vid where that guy drove the car around the roads in Paris(?) with some cameras strapped to it.

Wow, what an informative post :LOL: hang on lemme see if I can find it...

Edit: okay just realised Leno references it in the Youtube link so I am probly not telling you anything new. Original was Rendezvous, shot in 1976, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C'├ętait_un_rendez-vous