Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Jardine GP 1 exhaust on GSX-R600 K7

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Mr Luke, Sep 16, 2009.

1. I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate forum for this, but its a grey area so cut me some slack.

Does anyone with ah GP1 on their 600 K7 still have the instruction book for the pipe? If so, can you scan it and email it to me?

I want to put the baffle/silencer in (before my neighbours murder me in cold blood) and I think it involves drilling through the pipe. Anyway, let me know if you've got the instructions and can be assed scanning them and sending them to me.

Cheers and thanks in advance
  2. At the end of this pdf (clicky) it shows some instructions for installing the quietening thingy.

Is for a difrnt model bike, but slip on could be the same.

3. Hey mate

I did find that on the net but wondered if mine would be different? I think I'll just tollerate it loud rather than start drilling though bits and pieces - too hard basked :roll: .

Thanks for going to the trouble anyway.

4. No probs!

I was on a lunch break and it seemed like something to do while eating :grin:

I reckon it'd be the same though. But I can understand why you wouldn't want to drill it.
  5. Yeh it just seems like a lot of trouble to go to (and it irreversibly alters the pipe) to make it still objectionably loud. If I'm going to get pinged for the pipe I will go down in glory :LOL:
  6. Jardine emailed me a PDF of the instructions (so if anyone else happens to need them let me know). It does involve drilling.

So I guess the neighbours will just have to deal with it? Maybe I can distribute ear plugs to be used every Saturday and Sunday morning (by those wishing to sleep in :LOL: ).