Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Japanese Banks

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Wayback, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Following the problems in the sub-prime lending market in America and the run on the Northern Rock in the UK, uncertainty has now hit Japan.

In the last 7 days Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up and the Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of it's branches.

Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song, while today shares in Kamikaze Bank were suspended after they nose-dived.

While Samurai Bank is soldiering on following sharp cutbacks, Ninja Bank is reported to have taken a hit, but they remain in the black.

Furthermore, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop and analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal.

2. dad called.

he wants his joke back
  3. Well thought out, loved it :LOL:.
  4. Why not take it global?

London bank is in trouble with authorities for not coming clean.

American bank were unhappy with the competition, and although unable to substantaite the claims, decided to just move in and take over anyway.

Bank of Ireland.................

....well I don't really have to explain do I? :LOL:
  5. I rofl-ed @ you & that :LOL: