Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

January Photo Competition- Entries

Discussion in 'Monthly Photo Competition' at netrider.net.au started by Caz V1, Jan 1, 2009.

1. :grin:

2. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Here's a photo of my Hornet 900; widely criticised as being too boring to look at or bother riding. To those critics I say,"Phooey!" :p

aV1IjtZi.

3. Nice pic Kris, to bad theres a boring Hornet in the way of that view :p

4. Skittles?

sorry for phone quality, i'll use the SLR camera next time

[​IMG]

5. the ducati monster 600 was able to rent in Amsterdam when i was travelling around europe for three weeks...

I was very happy seeing as i only attempted to hire a scooter and i managed to get a Duke... the 90euro a day was worth it!

[​IMG]

6. Crikey -how many of those number plates get stolen for use as BBQ hot plates? :shock: :shock:

7. :LOL:

8. Kids are away so I thought I would give the bike a bit of a clean.

Pq1HipXA.

9. haha i know that spot.. spent many a evenings there... may i suggest you go through the fence to your left and you can get some better shots...

10. aV1R47uJ.

I sooo need a better camera. I wanted to get a pic at night with the lights from Fishermans Island in the background, but none of them turned out. I took this one while waiting for the sun to go down.

11. road to st albans

taken with nokia n95

12. A good friend's new Kwaka

gx2g9Ys0.

13. My entry, hope it works.

A mate on his KTM at Shallow Crossing, NSW

gx2hDndr.

Garry

14. l_0b1d71386b654347ba373c29f53c9403.

the 10 :twisted:

15. Can't quite catch this guy on the straights

Sorry you can't see my bike in this one - perhaps that's best as the little Vespa was dirty that day.
    Anyway this foreign clown kept slowing me down on the corners while I was enjoying a spring ride south of Melbourne.

Pq2unPES.

16. Here's a pic I took from the lookout at Arthurs Seat a couple of weeks ago you can see the headlight nacelle of the Missuses 650 Thunderbird

hastingstriumph023. .

17. My RVF @ MAroubra. Looking sexy.
    Pqc6a9i.

18. taken in tassie during the week.

gxakND0.

19. Travelling home from the mid north coast on 3rd January we took a gps inspired route from Nana Glen to Dorrigo.

This pic was taken on Eastern Dorrigo Way. Nana Creek State Forest is in the background. This is a great road - would be fantastic if the 30ks of dirt from Ulong to Dorrigo is ever paved :)

aVsLzBi.

20. A summer morning on lions Rd (between Kyogle & rathdowney,NSW)

Brisbane_run_028.JPG

nice lil' shortcut on a brissie trip
    Rogues