Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Loz, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Hey guys

I just found out: the super hot chick who wears that red tank top every fortnight in the Gassit Gear section of AMCN is called Jannah. Her name pops up in the new AMCN Sportsbike mag.

I have decided that if she begs nicely, I may let her go a few rounds with the champ. If anyone knows her, please pass this opportunity on. Likewise, if anyone knows Chengaleng, please neglect to mention this.

Many thanks

2. Decided to slum it for a while have you Loz?

3. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You goose Loz :LOL:
  4. I may have taken a pic of this girl at the 2005 Motorbike Expo...i'll post pics up as soon as I get to my home PC.
  5. Charity begins at home. This young filly should at least get a glimpse of what she's missing out on.
  6. I'll be sure to look for her at the upcoming Sydney Motorcycle Show
  7. When I saw her a couple of Motorcycle shows ago, I did notice that she was very vivacious. :D :D :D
  8. Loz, a few rounds with the champ :LOL: will it be mud wrestling :p I will make myself available to referee, so when she knocks you out I can take over :LOL:
  9. And quite rightly so, some people always manage to get in the way of a good photo :)
  10. You've got a real subtle way to get yourself into the shit, haventcha?
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    Btw, Jannah is Jasons alter ego... so you'll have a whole week with her soon :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. I know a dude that was dating her, apparently not the smartest chick around, so i'm told.

Now i know the guys will say who wants a smart chick, but, this chick really is thick..................

below taken from another forum..............

Originally posted by fc2k
    Yup... she's the chick from AMCN

Originally posted by Ozzy_R1_demon
    Yeah,she's one of the staff from AMCN's daughter

Originally posted by gumptron
    she is not a staff members daughter at all!!! And trust me, i should know

THE LAST GUY TO POST dated her :)

here is a pic of the chick at the melb bike show with a dude in the r1-forum, a mate of "gixxersrule" in netrider

12. Excellent. I shall educate her in the ways of the ****.
  13. I'm not sure I believe you Pete. But hey, if it's true, I'll be lappin' two maps o' tassie next week!