Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jan 9, 2016] Windsor Wiseman Weekend Run (Windsor, NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by 69SIM, Jan 6, 2016.

Windsor Wiseman Weekend Run
Start Date: Jan 9, 2016 10:00
End Date: Jan 9, 2016 14:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

McGraths Hill McDonalds
Windsor Rd & Groves Avenue
Windsor, NSW 2756

Posted By: GeorgeO

Confirmed Attendees: 12
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 12
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Full ride details in post #8 - [Jan 9, 2016] Windsor Wiseman Weekend Run (Windsor, NSW)

Sounds like it could be a goer, we are currently rescheduling our daughter drop off seeing we don't have to start so early. What sort of time are you thinking of meeting up at MH?

2. When will suit you? Only thing I have planned for Saturday is a MV Agusta club meeting at 4pm in Berowra. How about a latish 9:30 - 10:00 meet?
  3. Im still keen to join if thats ok? My only plan for Saturday was riding!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 10am sounds good. Do you have a meet spot? I know the Macca's there is a popular point for meet.

Sure Kimi, if you like we can meet you some where along the way too.
  5. that would be great! Thanks... name where and i will be there!
  6. The ride this weekend sounds good, shame about the post poning, however am looking forward to a drier run next weekend. Where is the new meet up point this weekend? That's not my neck of the woods so I want to abuse Google Maps before I set off.
  7. Do you mind if I jump in on this too? I've been hanging out for this ride all week. I'm at Ryde so happy to meet you at Carlingford?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Hi there

Event created due to the postponement of the planned 9 Jan Iphone day trip. Many of you still wanted to do a shortish ride,

Meetup at McDonalds McGraths Hill at 10am for a 10:20am departure
    Next stop Wisemans ferry Hotel via Pitt Town
    Return from Wisemans through to Glenorie Delicatessan (never been there - hope it's nice)

We will decide / vote / decree where the final leg will end to suit most riders

Please feel free to organise any feeder rides and pick ups to meet up at 10am

Planned route : Google Maps
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I'm also still down for a ride on the 9th as I was looking forward to riding after a week away in perth. Just gimme an address as I'm not that familiar with that particular area.
    Looking forward to it
  10. Will you need rudders?
  11. Hopefully not!!!

Route chosen should not be that bad.
  12. See post #8 for route and starting point or Google McGraths Hill McDonalds
  13. Putty Road was on the news down here tonight with flooding issues.
  14. I was looking forward to a ride on Saturday. This should be a nice little jaunt.
  15. The top part of Putty is still closed after some landslides etc. As far as I could establish the planned route is mostly OK.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Thanks George for getting this thread started.

It takes us about 45 minutes to get the McGraths Hill from Carlingford via Old Windsor Rd/Windsor Rd (A2) so for anyone wanting to meet up with us (Wallace_GromitWallace_Gromit & KimiKimi) we will be at the BP Service Station at Dundas at 9am with leaving time set for 9:15. The service station is at the meeting points of Stewart Street, Silverwater Road and Kissing Point Road. The best access to the BP is off Stewart Street which you can get on to via Marsden Road, it's hard to get onto Silverwater Road via Victoria Road as there is no right hand turn.

BP Location: Google Maps
    • Like Like x 1
  17. 10:00 at at Maccas then :)
  18. Great, thanks i will meet you there!
  19. #19 TeeKey, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    Anyone going from the St George area?? And is it still L's & P's friendly ride? I'm seriously contemplating joining in but I've never done any long rides...
  20. TeeKeyTeeKey - perfect ride to join as your first. Not that long and a few other L's and P's joining in as well.