Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jan 7, 2013] Wednesday morning (Adelaide Hills)

Discussion in 'Other States' at netrider.net.au started by RRdevil, Jan 7, 2013.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Wednesday morning
adelaide hills
Confirmed Attendees: 0
Posted By: RRdevil
Start Date: Jan 7, 2013 18:00
End Date: Jan 7, 2013 20:00
Time Zone: Australia/Adelaide +10:30 ACDT
  1. any for wednesday morning ride out, meet at strath, prices bakery would be good, maybe some brekky then ride from there till about lunch time

2. Maybe,what time

3. Actually strath is pretty shit now hey its all 80kph roads only ashbourne left. Where else is good? Im not out for a race either loot

What time would suit loot

4. Went on the old Aldgate - Murray Bridge road the other day, hadn't been on it for years, that was a nice run. Wednesday will be a good day too, I'm back at work unfortunately.

5. Aldgate to murray bridge. Which way does it go. Does it go via hahndorf or balhannah?

6. Should i bother

Quote"Ha really. You really think youre upsetting me? I couldnt give a crap about your posts."

7. Youre not upset about that are you?

Dont worry about it ill go out by myself. Youre too high maintenance for me

8. Your starting to sound more interesting,if thats poss for a honda rider

9. Haha. Is there something wrong with you?

10. Ask my 3 late husbands,not that they can talk

11. lol blabbs , o woops my mistake, lol loot.

12. Do you ride or just pollute the place,if the former,tell us what time u will be there
    If the latter,stfu

13. Poison? Or did they find you were a man?

Wow so you start the bs then get the shits on. Havent decided on time yet. Which ducati you want to bring blabbs?

14. You know babb passed away dont you ?

15. Somehow i think hes going to make a come back

And a bit of a giveaway that loot is tool backwards wasnt blabbs full handle blabbus toolicus?

16. Illegitimi non carborundum!

That's Latin for no dobbing, well it's not actually but you know what I mean.

17. blab loved latin

18. Haha i could if it really is blabbs. I could care less about what allegedly occurred on the forum for a ban. But this whole pretending to be a woman is disturbing

19. typing " numpties " in a diff thread was like shooting a flare

20. Thats latin for 'do not let them wear you down'