Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jan 5, 2014] Greydog's Birthday Ride 05/01/14 (Caldermeade)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by streetmaster, Jan 4, 2014.

Greydog's Birthday Ride 05/01/14
Start Date: Jan 5, 2014 10:00
End Date: Jan 5, 2014 18:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

BP Caldermeade
Cnr Sth Gippsland Hwy & Caldermeade Rd
Caldermeade 3984

Posted By: streetmaster

Confirmed Attendees: 1
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
  1. Ok, it's Greydogs birthday on 7/1/14, so I've decided to put up a birthday ride for her. :)
    Meeting at BP/Maccas cnr Sth Gippsland hwy & Caldermeade Rd, Caldermeade.
    10.00 meet for a 10.30 leave

So new, not even on 'street view'!!

A bit before the Lang Lang turnoff

As it's a bit further out than the usual Rowville meet, I'm making it 1 hour later than usual.

Easy paced ride & learners are welcome.

P.S. Weather forecast suggests bring your wets, just in case!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Awwww. :) Suppose I'd better come then... Lol.
  3. Have a great ride! & getting in early, because I'll forget- Happy Birthday! :D
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'm in... barring any unforeseen alarm clock malfunctions. ;)
  5. Hey Greydog. Happy "21st" young fillie (if not your 21st, at least an anniversary thereof). Hope you have a great birthday.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Happy Birthday! Will post in the morning if I'm going to make it.
  7. Happy Birthday for Tuesday Mandy:).See you in the morning.
  8. Could be in, will confirm as it gets closer
  9. You better go your the Birthday Girl :)
  10. I Can't make it but Mandy happy Birthday sweetie :)
  11. ok, I'm up and dressed, see you there
  12. Yep, I'm in
  13. Thanks @streetmaster for the lead and @biggles for TEC. Really enjoyed the ride today, found a number of new roads, some by accident :), and didnt get too wet on the way home. Great group to ride with, I really enjoyed your company.

Hope you enjoyed your birthday ride @Greydog and I hope @Greybm got home safely.
  14. Yeah good ride despite a couple of hiccups, thanks all for attending and Streety for leading and Biggles for TEC.
  15. #15 oz-riley, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    Good ride, we had a great time, thanks guys and thanks to those that helped with my rear puncture at the start. :)

Oh and HB GreyDog ;)
  16. A good day with a free bike wash on the way home. The unplanned bonus road was fun. Thank you lead, tec and Telstra for having some signal out there.
  17. twas a day of mixed adventures. Practical tyre repairs, map reading exercises, weather forecasting and bike recovery 101. Not forgetting modern comunacations in the bush. Great day out with friendly people. Thanks for the lead Streetie and biggles for tecing. Not to forget the birthday girl. Happy B D for Tuesday Mandy.
  18. I had a great day today. Streetmaster leads awesome rides, and I really wish he'd do more. Great job today. Big thanks to Biggles for TEC. Huge hugs to all my friends out riding with me today.

Who's up for next year???
  19. Thanks for having a birthday Mandy:).Big thank you to Streetmaster for leading once again,and Biggles for TEC duties.Was a great day and really appreciate the company.Good to catch up ,and meet some new people to.Interesting ride home dodging falling trees in Gem-brook:nailbiting: .Was good ride back with Brusa through Launching Place,thanks for the lead:) .Will be going on next years run Mandy;)
  20. I was wondering if you got home ok Benny, it certainly got a bit hectic when the cold front went through around Gembrook, tree debris flying everywhere lol. Thanks for a great day out all.
    • Agree Agree x 1