Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jan 22, 2015] Reefton spur/black spur run

Discussion in 'VIC' started by CampbellS, Jan 19, 2015.

Reefton spur/black spur run
Start Date: Jan 22, 2015 11:00
End Date: Jan 22, 2015 16:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

reefton spur

Posted By: CampbellS

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. I've never don't this run and I have the day off on Thursday so going to head over and see what all the hype is about. Looks pretty good. Would be good if anyone on here wanted to come. always better riding with a group than alone.

Never posted here so not sure if I've dollowed guidelines.

I'm based in western suburbs (don't judge)
  2. I am sure someone will take you up on your offer. Might help to mention your experience or rate of $.$$ you intend to spend ;)

Just be aware there are trees a plenty on the sides of the roads and the corners.
  3. I'm away, how about you Petesul, your patch for sure?
  4. nah hes to busy dreaming of old made
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Not looking to spend loads of money. Just lunch at the pub that everyone stops at. Not sure where it is. Yet to google that. I ride a 2001 r6 and ride at a reasonable pace. Obviously not paying too much attention to speed limits on the twisties. Never speed in towns or where it's putting other road users at risk.
  6. good on ya mate always great to se people posting rides
    I think gooza was using the $ as a substitute for some thing else though
    I think you where referring to the reefton pub? yes its good for a beer ok
    take it easy on the straits , that's where the plod hang out , cant make it im working but have a great day
  7. Lol I see. Curse my limited bike/Internet lingo. Prob spend up to the $1.50 mark at most.
    And yes. Reefton pub is where I've been told to go.
  8. ok level 3/4 ride then just remember there are a couple of straits that the plod hang around
    have a great day
  9. I'll keep an eye out. Never really speed too much on big straights because of this.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. My patch, like lots of others. Gotta work, not any Thursdays I haven't worked, unfortunately. CampbellSCampbellS, you want people to ride with you, you have to give them a little more about you.
  11. yeah like are you hot?
  12. I'm quite flirty too
  13. as long as your not flighty
  14. Seriously tho. I'm 25. Moved to melbourne from Scotland 2 years ago. Idk what else to say here? I work for Toyota live in Werribee...
  15. show us your Haggis
  16. I hope that's not a gun in you sporran
  17. You may see my wee white arse of you ride behind me. I always wear a kilt whilst riding.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. yes all the gear hey?
  19. The other real danger you face, is once you ride those roads, you won't be real exited about riding out west :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. although there is the roads around Anakie and the GOR / Otway's