Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jan 16, 2014] Moonlight Cinema, Life of Brian (South Yarra, Victoria)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by cjvfr, Jan 1, 2014.

Moonlight Cinema, Life of Brian
Start Date: Jan 16, 2014 19:00
End Date: Jan 16, 2014 21:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Gate D Botanical Gardens
Birdwood Avenue
South Yarra, Victoria

Posted By: cjvfr

Confirmed Attendees: 1
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. The Moonlight Cinema which for those that have never been shows films in the Botanical Gardens will be showing the all time Monty Python Classic "The Life of Brian" on Thursday January 16th.

Come along and make it a ride in to watch this. Bring a blanket to sit on and some munchies. Or go Gold Grass and reserve your bean bag.

All welcome. We are all individuals. :)
  2. I'm not....
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I am surprised there are not more people keen on this one. minlis, guardian_angel I am looking at you two on this one. I know how much you love Monty Python.

4. Still a bit of time to go, we may get some more interest in the few days before.
  5. We are into the week of this event. Hope we can generate some more interest. 41 degrees forecast for Thursday, what better way to spend a balmy evening than sitting on the grass and watching this Monty Python classic.

6. Looks like no interest in this and it is hot enough to melt motorcycles out there so I am cancelling this. Better luck next time perhaps.
  7. you cancelled the movie?! You monster