Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jan 13, 2013] Westside Riders - Ride to Yarra Glen (ARDEER, VIC,)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Carpe Diem, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Westside Riders - Ride to Yarra Glen
Start Date: Jan 13, 2013 10:00
End Date: Jan 13, 2013 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Western Ring Road Service Station

Posted By: Carpe Diem

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. #1 Carpe Diem, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    Hi Guys and Girls,

Proposing a ride to Yarra Glen on Sunday 13th from Ring Road Servo, Greensborough Bound Side (10am Departure) through Greensborough, Diamond Creek to Yarra Glen, Where we will stop for a bite to eat and drink.
    Then around to Kinglake, St Andrews, Hurstbridge, Diamond Creek then back on the Ring Road and head for Home.

I have added a link of the route we will be taking.

Anyone welcome to come along, this is just a casual ride. For all ability Riders.

Please RSVP if you want to come along, So i know who I'm waiting for at the Service Station, cheers
  2. il go if the weather stays good :)
    how many people are going btw?
  3. Hi Gixthis,

So far no takers, I think the weather is playing a factor for everyone, Ill most likely still head out either way. So let me know if you want to come along.
  4. Yes if it's not raining heavy il come , been dying
    To go for a decent ride on my new gixxer.
    Il pm you my number.

5. No worries mate, Ill keep an eye out for it
  6. Hey,
    I live in footscray and I'd be keen to come along. About what time to you except to be back? I might have to break off half way depending.
  7. #7 Carpe Diem, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
    Hi Scott, Not sure really, havent quite done this exact route yet so this will be a tester and timer. With no stops the whole ride on Google Maps says 1hr 42 min so probably 2.5 - 3hrs with a stop over in the middle. Im slowly putting different rides together. So yeah come along. We will stop in Yarra Glen so you can see if you need to break off and head then :)
  8. I could be up for this
    How many so far?
  9. Count me in
  10. Looks
    like 4-5 maybe
  11. OK weather doesnt look to bad, not the best either. a few have dropped out. But i will still be going so see whoever is coming at the servo @ 10 ill be out front of Macca's - Blue and White Gixxer 1000

12. Awesome ride today only one participant but still good day. Rain stayed away which was good :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Is there a ride planned next weekend Carpe? I am riding down to Melbourne so can finally make a ride there!

14. So far not yet, from my side of things but there is the Normal Saturday and Sunday rides after the prac sessions. But if i get any more inquiries about putting together a ride ill let you know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.