Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Jan 1, 2014] New Years Day ride

Discussion in 'VIC' started by uncle greg, Dec 31, 2013.

Ride 1st January
Start Date: Jan 1, 2014 13:00
End Date: Jan 1, 2014 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Corner Stud Rd & Wellington Rd

Posted By: Uncle Greg

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. think I will ride tomorrow any one interested?

2. Keen to join Uncle Greg! but sadly bike is in the cemetery.. waiting for a new one.. looking forward to ride with you guys soon!
  3. I could have my arm twisted.
  4. What did you do to it? - Sorry for ride thread hijack, but enquiring minds want to know.
  5. ok meet at 930 depart 10 shall make it up as we go, should finish around 5pm, this ride is open to all but I accept no responsibility's if you crash or loose your licence
  6. Don't forget to cast your rego labels into the fires of Mordor before you head out.

Or a bin.
  7. Still haven't washed off the bugs from the last ride ;)

Tomorrow is out for me but hoping to get another decent ride in before I go back to work in a few weeks.

8. Had an accident 4weeks ago.. went with NED on his GOR adelaide tour. unfortunately did not make it. Bike Slipped through a bend halfway of lavers hill to port campbell, gravel and mud..But gladly im ok, minor bruises, my leathers are superb, saved my skin. bikes been badly damaged though, so it had to be written off..punctured radiator, bent forks, chipped frame etc. since then no riding..will brush up my skills then before riding again probably, waiting for a new TNT from insurance and very good dealer support. They dealt with everything. hopefully 5th of jan.. See you soon guys!
  9. sorry folks calling this one off due to weather, still going to ride but earlier and not as far
  10. Bugger, that's no good. At least you're OK even if the bikes not.

11. Thanks PWbike! happy New year everyone!