Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

jacks0n's Ninja 250R

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by jacks0n, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Hey all,

Picked up my first road bike the other week - a bright green Ninja 250R.
    I've ridden dirt bikes before but really wanted a sports bike for the road so I opted for the smaller Ninja instead of the bigger LAMS bikes. I've been commuting to work for the last week on it and very happy with it so far!

I had the dealer fit a Yoshi TRC Carbon slip-on for additional sound and I'm pleased with the result.
    Might do a couple of tiny things to it like stickier rubber, a double bubble screen, and fender eliminator.

The plan is to keep this little one for the next year and 3 months and then upgrade to a proper sports bike :grin:

Attached Files:

2. Nice looking bike, and the Muffler looks BEAST! Hope you continue the ride, and have a helluva good time!
  3. Nice! I love the green ninjas :D
  4. just a shame about the ugly Yellow thing dangling from the back lol.. unreal bike mate .. my mate bought one and has never looked back.. you wont be able to keep the smile off your face.. enjoy
  5. Mate had one too, did around 6k km's on his restricted licence and never had one issue. Vert reliable, easy to ride machines. And you get ridicules fuel economy....and my mate thrashed it every gear/every ride! ;)
  6. Nice loooking bike. Enjoy!!
  7. I have the exact same bike.
    Same year, same colour scheme and same exhaust. :)