Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Jacket Help

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by outactrl, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Hi Team,
    just a quick one, im looking for someone in the Melb area who does jacket repairs.
    my jacket i got from the States has lost the little tags on the pocket zip (just two at this stage) and i need it fixed, the zipp still works, but i just cant grab it!

2. Yep. There is a place near Camberwell. Called "overlander" I think.
  3. If you still have the holding brackets for the handles in tact, you can use metal key ring holders & save yourself some cash :wink:
  4. The keyring idea worked for me.
  5. [/quote]

worked well for me too!!!when i broke the tags on my rossi's
  6. is there anywhere that can replace a whole zip? The left side of the main zipper has a few teeth missing and the actual handles come of. Ive got other jackets but would like to get this one mended too cos you can never have enough jackets.
  7. OP, Google "zipper pulls". There's tens of thousands of little, non-boring,doohickeys you can attach that aren't quite as sad as a key ring ring...lol.
  8. little snap swivels from the fishing tackle box work well