Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

jacket, boots, gloves and sissy bar

Discussion in 'Cruisers' started by moogar, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Heyas

I'm off to the USA soon, and I thought i'd try and pick up some cheap[er] gear, particularly leather jacket, boots and gloves.

I don't want to look like moving advertisement or a silly sports bike rider I was wondering whether people had a suggested brand or make of jacket and gloves that might suit the cruiser look?

I was thinking maybe the Icon Retro Daytona or the DMH Daytona, but I have never tried on Icon stuff for size.

Any recommendations on gloves and boots? Again looking for leather, and a fairly simple design.

Also I wanted to pick up a decent sissy bar for my Roadliner, aside from the Yamaha stuff can anyone else recommend a decent brand to look at?

2. #2 Mountaineer, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I quite like the look of the Shift Vantage Leather Jacket: [media=youtube]2Jot_L4BaPM[/media]
    The youtube review says it has no back protection, but everything else i've read says that it has a pocket for foam.