Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Jacket and Pants *need Help*

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Onlyoneman, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Hi guys,

getting back into riding so im looking at purchasing a good medium ranged 2 piece suit for road riding. I need it to be leather and comfortable because it'll mainly be used for everyday riding.

Can anyone recommend a combination of a jacket and pants that i can buy that will be around $600 all up?

Also any good suggestions for riding boots and gloves? Both leather? Would have about $400 for that also.

One last thing whats everyone's opinion of the Shark S900?

2. Hi there - check Bike Gear Wearhouse as they are having some good sales ATM. If you know your sizes, just buy online. They got upto 70% a few things.

Just subscribe to their newsletter. :D

Click HERE
  3. All they have in leather is Joe rocket.. Which looks good, anyone had experience's with their products?
  4. where are you based? $600 is not much to get leathers. most of the cheaper stuff is low quality pakistani gear. you'll need to troll the clearance stores. Joe Rocket is OK by the way.
  5. I got an RST Tractech jacket, was fairly cheap and it's really good.
  6. :-s

And re: boots - loooots of boots aren't leather. Lorica and clarino are super common and people think they're leather. Great materials though.
  7. I was so worried this might be a "should I put on my pants before my jacket" thread. :LOL: