Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Jackass member Ryan Dunn dies

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by waedwe, Jun 21, 2011.

1. I was not really a massive fan of the show, but did get some good laughs out of the early series, if the reports are true, seems he was pretty stupid, glad he didn't take any other motorists out with him

2. bloody drop kick it's a sad shame he had to take someone else with him other wise it's just darwin theory at work.
  3. R.I.P. to them both....
  4. R.I.P. 997 GT3
    Always preferred Bum Fights
  5. RIP Dunn & friend.

Shame that he went out like that, don't have sympathy for drink drivers especially with his mate in the car at the time.

I pretty much grew up watching Dunn during his CKY/Jackass/Viva La Bam etc seemed like a pretty cool dude on the show and props to all of them for picking up the ball and running with it - thought SteveO would of been the first one to go tbh but seems like his doing alright now.
  6. yeah dunn seemed like one of the more normal guys.

7. Was driving his Porker at a estimated 225kph and his BAC was .197
  8. Pretty ****ed up, someone was filming Bam Magera when he arrived at the scene and crying and shit like that, there's a time and a place I really don't think that was it.

Also this video is pretty popular on YouTube at the moment.