Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ixon Sismic Flash Textile Jacket

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Wilson, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This jacket has very little use (See photos), I've only worn it a hand full of times as I prefer my dainese. I bought it mid 2010 mainly because I didn't want my leather jacket to get wet however it functions very well in summer too after you remove the waterproof and winter liners. I've recently lost some weight and it no longer fits, hence I'm selling it.

Its a size Medium and fitted me when I was about 75kg and 175cm. I'm located in Warrnamabool, 3280 but am traveling to Melbourne this weekend so pick up can be organized along the way etc..

I'm after , $90 or $100 Delivered

From the website:

IXON (part of the Access Equip Motos France group) offers some of the best value for money motorbike jackets, trousers, gloves and accessory clothing out there.

IXON is manufactured to a high standard and is durable, versatile, practical and comfortable.
    Made from a wide range of impressive & advanced fabrics and leather to suit every budget, every purpose, every style and every desire.

IXON pride themselves on creating Great Quality Products at great value for money.

The IXON Sismic Flash Jacket Features ::
    A truly excellent well fitting mens sport motorbike jacket, fully waterproof insert, removable winter liner, vent system, extended reinforced back. Great value, superb quality.

3 in 1 all seasons jacket
    Spylex polyester fibres
    CE protectors on elbows and shoulders
    Large panels in vented mesh fabric front and rear
    Removable zipped waterproof insert
    Removable zipped winter lining
    Comfort neckroll with skinpeach high collar
    Adaptable CE back protector - foam back padding
    Ventilated fabric with COOL AIR PROCESS system
    Snap tightening on arms + Velcro tightening on hips
    Adjustable tightening with gusset and Velcro on cuffs
    Preformed sleeves
    2 external zipped hand pockets
    2 internal pockets + 2 lining pockets
    Sport cut, fitted
    Loop connecting

Photos: (Can't figure out how to make the pictures appear in this post)

2. Price Drop... $90 or $100 Delivered.
  3. is this the one with the quilted liner?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.