Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

IXON Shurikan textile jacket

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Guru, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Did a quick search but nothing came up, was wondering if anyone has the Shurikan jacket and if so can vouch either way for them? Or if anyone has heard any feedback. Saw one for $279 with 15% off, looked like a good deal.

Thanks in advance :)
  2. I have an Ixon Shurikan. I have had it about two years and it has been pretty good.
    I've had no faults to complain about. Everything has stayed in place, stitching etc.
    Ixon are a French brand I believe. Good value for money for what you get IMO.
    I got the idea when i bought mine was that they were a brand that were trying to break into the australian market and so quite good deals could be got.
    My only negative comments are that I feel the torso is a little large for the size of the jacket. Maybe its to do with the sizing. My jacket is an XS. I am about 165cm, average build. I get the feeling the XS jacket is made for a fat little frenchie.
    This might change as you go up the sizing.
    Hope this helps.
  3. Hey thanks for the inputs, I just sent you a pm.
  4. :LOL: :LOL:

I think the term you might be looking for is 'cheese eating surrender monkey' (thanks GK Willie).