Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I've officially seen it all

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by krabi, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Filtered to the front of a set of lights today and happily watching the traffic turning into the direction I just came. Saw a white van with a middle aged man driving and reading the newspaper (was up on the steering wheel) and drinking coffee while he was turning the corner. :eek: Thank frak he was going the opposite direction. They're out there folks, keep an eye out for them! :eek:hno:

2. Well I have to read the paper sometime, might as well enjoy my coffee while I do it...Its called multitasking....
  3. run out to airport last night there was a guy using his laptop(I admit it was on the passenger seat) While he was driving!

On last Saturday Night on the nepean I checked the car to the left of me to find a guy wearing a seat of 1960's-ish Large Headphones getting his groove on, and a car overtaking me on the right with a Jim Beam can swigging Driver.

makes you wonder some times....
  4. Well at least hes not pumping out the boot rattling doof doof music for others to hear.

The other day I passed a woman who was writing something on a stack of papers she had on the steering wheel, while driving. I noticed something odd as she didnt indicate to change lanes, and then swerved from side to side in her lane every onceinawhile