Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I've got a monster!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by trinity, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Well LAMS is finally here & my new baby is tucked up in her new home.

One hot throbbing Monster Dark 600.

Can't wait for the weekend, there is good weather on order & we will be having a great big bonding session. OMG I'm so excited. It's like the GPX all over again, I sit on her, I stroke her, I admire; oblivious to the cold garage! Mmmmmmm yummmmmmy!

P.S. Before anyone starts with the 'useless without pics' I only took some on my mobe & I can't find the cable, so they'll have to wait!
  2. This post is ................. :LOL: JK. Congrats on the new ride, nothin' beats a vtwin. Enjoy! :)
  3. Congrats. Monsters give me a monster :wink:

Pics asap please :)
  4. Which one? :p

Congrats, Jo :wink:
  5. Hhhmmmmm....2nd from the left Pinx, but she's not blue :LOL:

I'm liking the V-twin thing already :twisted:
  6. Pete's right.
    this post is a JOKE!

i want pics :p :p :grin:

V-Twin baby!
    told u ud love it.
    just like my lil biatch, but bigger :grin:
    sorry i didnt wb either, i was doing more improtant things, like sleeping :grin:
    bringin her to coffee?

enjoy Jo :) :)
  7. Is that the photo???

It's bloody tiny.
    Can't even see the bike. Just looks like a dot.

I'm assuming that must be the photo... coz of course you aren't daft enough to make a new bike-thread without having pics, are you?
    No, of course not.

So you better get that one enlarged PRONTO...
  8. :WStupid:

knew it wouldnt take him long :grin:
  9. Happy LAMS day Jobo ;)

No more poo face for you now... :LOL:
  10. Congrats !!!
  11. Besides the total lack of photos congrats on the new bike, BTW how much did you pay for this italian beauty? :cool:
  12. OP said, "I got a monster!" ...well, I guess so long as it doesn't pull a poo face, it'll be ok. :LOL: ...eh what? Ohhhh, you mean the biiiike... rrriiigght. Gotcha now.

Congrats Trinity on your LAMS "approved" upgrade! :grin:
  13. Hey congrats on the new bike - I've just monstered up for LAMS as well - red 05 620 with termis.

For some good monster specific info check out these two forums:

14. Except a triple or inline 4.
  15. :rofl:

Maybe I should have said; I've got a second Monster, or an Italian Monster, or a new Monster or........ maybe that's too much information :p

Message for G - poo face is no longer acceptable behaviour :LOL: see above posts :p

Mmmmm been there. Congrats on the new ride Paul.