Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It's the gear

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by rdkls, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Guys I figured out our problem. It's not the bikes it's the gear, that somehow makes us invisible.
    This morning I was driving to work in the car wearing my gear (MOTGOTT) and a red commodore tried to merge right into me!!!!1
    I can tell you, he got a polite bip and a gloved finger tsk tsk'ing him indeed!!!

2. Shoulda kicked his mirrors off from inside your cage
  3. then lane split away...
  4. when in in the cage my mind tries to do this.. being a small car it almost works
  5. Followed by a barrel roll
  6. Just because Mardi Gras is over, doesn't mean you can't still wear a flouro vest if it makes you feel safer.
  7. We don't have Mardi-Gras down here, mate. There is probably something else, but I don't know what it is.
  8. Gay parade? :LOL:
  9. How 'bout;
    "I'm more concerned for my safety and more aware when I'm only wearing cotton pants and a polar fleece jacket, with my good thongs, so I pay more attention"

I know I do. (Except when bush bashing on old dirt bikes; then it's just fun.)

(Unless it was just bad luck)
  10. I thought they called it Moomba :LOL:
  11. AFL ?

12. Moomba is probably it.
  13. +1 :D
  14. Thanks for contributing knowledge through your personal experience :)
  15. even though i prefer AFL over league this is still gold.
    bring back warwick capper eh
  16. ?? :?
  17. !!!! :idea: :arrow: :wink: :eek: :twisted: :eek: :twisted: :eek:
  18. most of the gear on the toilet
  19. hahaha genius, fits both my typo and random selection of smileys
  20. This thread is more of a pisser than Dougz's posts of the Hyo fanbois. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: