Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It's riding time in SA

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Stigy, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm about to join the ranks of new riders in Adelaide.

I've driven cars for years in the hills and occasionally on track. I've resisted the urge to ride a bike until now, but no more. I'll be going for my L's later this month, but I don't want to have to wait more once I get my L's to start riding, so .... I'm getting my gear tomorrow. And I got my VTR250 yesterday 8-[ :)

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum. There's so much info that it makes life a lot easier newbies!!! I can't wait to get out there and get riding :)

Bike1.

2. She looks a Pearler, and welcome to the World of 2 Wheels :D

Welcome to Netrider, and have fun!

Can't say I envy your wait though :p

3. Welcome Stigy, Nice looking bike, now comes the fun. Start slow, build up your confidence and before long you will be out on the Gorge road with the other Adelaidian responsible riders (hoons) ;)

4. welcome to NR Stigy, mine was a go fast red :), no matter what color, the VTR is great bike to learn / commute on, enjoy :)

5. Welcome and good luck. I got a new Suzuki DL650 in Februray after many years of not riding. I just love to have an excuse to go for a ride and absolutely love it. If you are out near Gawler might be able to organise a ride if your interested.

6. Welcome and good luck. I got a new Suzuki DL650 in February after many years of not riding. I just love to have an excuse to go for a ride and absolutely love it. If you are out near Gawler might be able to organise a ride if your interested.

7. Thanks for the welcomes guys :)

8. Bigger and faster :D

CB400.

NewandOld.

9. Coming on our ride tomorrow ?

10. A ride today, where?

11. Bugger, I am working, should be a ripper day for it. Have a ball.

12. I'm up for it.

13. Bugger whete r uguys