Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It's over...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by bulby, May 15, 2012.

1. I'll see you real world folks in June... 2013 :p

2. Or when the DRM kicks you out for no reason :p
  3. LOL. Yeah, or that.
  4. I got a beta test inv for that and never used it >.< damn this busy job
  5. WHAAAT?!

3 hours to go aye Bulby?

How much did it cost you to buy it? I was going to buy pre-release, but I couldn't afford it :(. I hope EB games have it on special.

EDIT: EB Games at Brimbank still have 8 copies (no special editions) for $90. It's a great game, but not $90 worth IMO!
  6. My pre-order was supposed to arrive today... needless to say it hasn't :mad:
  7. I know! I Know! Got it with WoW subscription - I barely even have time to play that.
    Can you download it from Blizzard? Shouldn't be that much on there - don't know if it works with battlenet tho.
  8. Tsk tsk tsk...I haven't played WoW since it came out in 2004 (played for a month)...it was some what boring to me :p. Then again when the Expansion came out and only played for a month.

You can buy the game online and download it, but I much prefer a hard copy of games. Might get it later on when it is a bit cheaper. I went all out on SC2, that was a mistake.
  9. I hope you didn't preorder through Game...
  10. I'm old, like boring. Actually now I only raid.
  11. Nope through JB HiFi online, I was before the 'quoted' cut off date for delivery today but never the less... no game.
  12. 2 pages in and i still have no idea what this is all about
  13. Diablo III for PC - the latest, greatest, most awaited computer game...
  14. I play EVE-Online...much slower and less intensive than WoW...so it depends on what you really like to do ;). I like space :D

Regarding Game...I feel sorry for those who did pre-order through Game...
  15. I play MW3 and a little Skyrim, but lately it's been all Trials Evolution, all the time - won't be getting this one...
    But yeah, I'm sorry Game are gone - always much better service there than EB...
  16. Yes you can, $79AUD. For hard copy... Dick Smith is $59, the cheapest - jb-hifi $69, but they will price match.
  17. I like dwagons :D

My ex used to play Eve, looked pretty good - I like the way you level whilst not playing.
  18. Dick has them for $59...oh so tempting!

Yeah Eve is good...and a single server, which means 35K people in the same space...anything can happen! It is a bit on the slow side though. Leveling a high skill can take up a lot of real time...my last one took 36 days. Lucky you do level while offline which is good :D.
  19. Bought pre-release / pre-order from JB HiFi for $69. Apparently, DSE selling for $59. Out of stock, but you can price-match elsewhere :)

Edit: Was skimming through and missed phongus's post re: $59 @ Dick Smith.
    Also, you can get them digitially from battle.net. I just had to have the hard copy for the sake of having it =]
    (Though I still can't justify paying for collector's)

20. Unless it lets me shoot choppers with a tank, I'll stick to BF3 I think.