Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

its not right I tells ya

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by russ, Oct 24, 2007.

1. "Get This" canned because it was too popular.

seriously, how could that be an excuse. :soapbox: :soapbox:
  2. I think some context is necisary or you are going to earn yourself a trolly.
  3. Thank God. Most annoying voice on radio. Actually, SECOND most annoying, after Will Anderson.
  4. thats not much of an incentive. I wouldn't mind a trolley :LOL:

the guy is a consumate professional. he works 16 hours a day to get the show working properly
  5. Tony Martin = legend.

I used to sit glued to the radio when Martin/Molloy was on.
  6. +1 on that, but must admit i am not as so much a fan of his now after seeing him on shows like "Thank god you here" not sure if he is just camera shy, but the few time i have seen him on that show, he hasn't been all that funny :(

As for "Get This" no great lose IMO :p
  7. It, like every other radio show EVER, isn't and never will be: as good as Martin Molloy.
  8. Don't think I've listened to triple M since the 80's. And never really liked Martin/Molloy.
  9. God made you wrong :(
  10. :grin: No, just different...........
  11. I bet you sniff bicycle seats too.
  12. Sorry guys, just can't find humour in someone who makes life in Australia look like it's all getting drunk and being brain dead. That might be you guys, but it aint me. I worked in a pub long enough to see my share of yobbos, and Malloy is the poster child for the breed.
  13. Mick molloy certainly was a yobbo. but martin is the antithesis of the brain-dead cliched drunken yobbo. that was kind of the point.

but never mind

14. bring on the loz'n'ktulu show :grin: