Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

...It's no joke!!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Tweetster, Nov 19, 2010.

1. #1 Tweetster, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. I like the idea, but some a little slimmer and not as wide would be good.
  3. i want one - RIGHT NOW!
  4. for over $100? really? It's a great idea, but seriously, $10 or something might be more appropriate.
  5. yeah, the price tag is why i haven't bought one.
  6. I bought an el cheapo like this about a year back, just to test it out ... I have to say, you do miss the little luxury's you get with today's phones ... the thing that made me throw the cheapo in the bin was the fact it had no snooze !!! What kind of alarm clock doesn't have snooze LOL.
  7. ..a phone that's actually a phone!!.....:D
  8. I want one... I hate messages and ****ing around for 10 minutes trying to find the silence function in a lecture...
  9. I don't see the point, if you don't want a smart phone then just go and buy a Nokia 6120 or something like that.
  10. my old man would love this - he's old, has fat fingers, he is a technophobe, and his eyesight is failing him. He's got a bog standard nokia which he struggles to see and struggles to press the right buttons, and he still carries around his numbers on paper in his wallet. This would suit him perfectly.