Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Its gonna be a slow week :(, but YAY :)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Crashman, Jun 9, 2008.

1. G'day guys,

pointless post but just wanna spread the word, have finally found my bike. Am happily taking possession of a 2005 Suzuki Bandit 1200s this comming Saturday, which is 4 days too long away. Damn I'm so looking forward to it :). Draggin a mate out with his GSXR 1000 for a cruze around straight after. So anyway, grats for me and happy safe riding to all, catch ya out there. :grin: :grin: :grin:

2. You have to post pictures of your new bike in a new bike thread.

Otherwise we all just assume your gay and have bought a hot-pink ZZR250.

So do you have any pictures... p00fter?
  3. Ahh I know the feeling, I am currently waiting for my new (new to me) bike is having a new starter motor fitted, should be done on sat too. can't wait to get out on the road and clock up some km and hopefully learn to be a better / safer rider.
  4. .....Also think you're tempting 'effing' fate with the username buddy, but thats just my opinion :?
    PS: welcome to the forums, hope you last the distance :wink:
  5. Well don't you go getting any ideas about starting a new-bike-thread without some photos of it!
  6. Congrats mate !!!