Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

its gone!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Coconuts, Apr 7, 2005.

1. well not entirely, not yet anyways. last night Roderz came around to my place and decided to take my cat away from me :shock: now there i was, minding my own business, and all of a sudden some hoon in a kingswood comes along and decides to rip my bike out from under me! "FOUL PLAY" i cried, but to no avail..... money talks i spose :D

Roderz will now be the proud owner of the finest thundercat in our beloved country. he didn't need much (ANY) convincing, it was me that needed the convincing. i mean he was in love when he saw it snd i dont want to know what he did to the seat when he took it for a ride :shock: :LOL:

goddamn sad to see it go, but it makes way for the 02 GSXR1000 project i'll (hopefully) be starting shortly. love to have kept it, but i've got way too many toys as it is.

HAVE FUN WITH IT FELLA! and look after her, she's a fine piece of machinery :wink:

click the link in my sig to see his new bike......

2. Wow congrats Roderz on getting a new steed. Good luck with your project bike Coconuts :D

Even thought I complain about the zzr being too slow and having no street cred.. I'm sure when the time comes a tear will be in my eye as somebody else takes my bike away................................. :roll: NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Lisa :twisted:
  3. Pretty hard to let it go....especailly at that last second hey? My CBR250R was a wreck (crashed at 110km/h) but it was heart wrenching selling it, even 12 months after the accident.

Congrats Roderz!!
  4. Congrats on the new bike Roderz...and now for the BLING!!! :p :LOL:

So I guess this means we'll see Missa's bike on road soon then?? :p :LOL:
  5. congrats on the bike LAUNCH PAD , better not jump ditchs or throw this one down the road :wink: :LOL:

so what are you riding now its gone ?
  6. dont YOU start :evil: :LOL:

that money is for MY toy. she just maxxed out 2 of my credit cards getting that abomination of a car, she can drive that till we've got some money to reg her bike....... cruel, cruel dale :LOL: :LOL:

its goddamn hard to let it go eh, i wasn't even certain on selling it cos i'm not sure if i'm getting this gixxer yet. deals done tho, i'll work something else out if the gix doesn't happen. and i only put 3500 ks on the thundercat, half of that was in one weekend :shock: yup, pretty goddamn hard to let the girl go :?
  7. All I can say is :D

For those on 250s... your first ride on a 600, let me tell you, you won't know if the feeling is fear, or adrenaline...

I went against my own plan of riding a heap of different bikes before purchasing one, but that's ok, because it's a streetfighter.

Plus I'm still in the Yammy club this way... Sorry? What? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA? Yes, that's correct...

NO BLING!!! Well... no neons anyway...
  8. So does this mean we won't be able to HEAR you before you arrive anymore?
  9. Just spray the whole bike with gold paint Roderz.... :D
  10. Commiserations Coconuts but I am sure your new stead will carve out its own special place in your heart.

Congrats Roderz.

You have good taste!!!

So when are we going for a ride?
  11. It's a possibility NovaCoder! I'm smack bang in the middle of trying to pick a colour...

And whether or not you hear me Knightrider will depend on if I remember to change out of first or not...

Probably be a couple of weeks before all is sorted...

Maybe I should paint something like 'Ditchjumper' on the side huh groberts03?
  12. all systems are GO :D :D

the gixxer1000 is as good as mine, i'll probly have it in a week or two..... WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

ok, thats kinda squashed any remaining doubts about selling the cat. loved it to death and all, but i've now got 3 months to make an 02 thou into the new cocomobile.

aaaah, we all win. dont you just love a happy ending? :D :D :D
  13. Just watch your throttle hand this time coconuts...lol.

Btw...we want pics when u get tht gixxer :wink:
  14. Arrh he should be right....going from a 600 to a 1000 should mean he'll slow down. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  15. Things are getting desperate when you have to sell the family pets to pay for a new bike...! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. my throttle hand is so stiff now i think i'll be idling everywhere :LOL: but yeah, i'll take it easy, dont worry about that. i've learnt my fuggen lesson, save it for the goddamn track idiot :? having said that tho, i plan to have ZERO chicken strippage by the time i've finished my first reefton run :twisted: ooooooooooh i cant wait :D :D :D

and gromit....... PMSL :LOL: :LOL:

17. :LOL: :LOL: I can understand that desperation.....what I'm concerned about is Roderz riding and getting so much enjoyment out of Coconut's former family pet. :shock:
  18. You have no idea matt232
  19. nope, i thought it wasn't a problem, but it is..... goddamn i'm depressed :cry: its actually gone now, i have no bike in the garage :shock: it'll probly be better once this gixxer arrives, but till then i think i just wanna eat a bucket of icecream with a big assed spoon :(

*shakes fist* you look after her roderz, ooooooh you better be good to her :wink: :D
  20. Speaking of which, did she have a name other than "The Cat"? I merely inquire because I haven't come up with anything myself yet, although I'm getting to know her properly first...