Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Its been done many many times before...passed my L's today

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Adz83, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Well I just thought I would let everyone know that I passed my L's today @ MTA. They were great and really made me start to understand how to ride a bike.

Now comes the hard part, finding a bike, gear and actually really start learning to ride.

Well hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can do so.

2. Re: Its been done many many times before...passed my L's tod

No No No... that's the FUN part!!!!

Congrats, it's all good from here :biker:

(oh yeah, welcome to the madhouse)

3. Congratulations !!!

Welcome to the world of ride ride and more rides.

4. congrats.... time to now look for a 250... or if ur crazy go a 600 for the first bike....
    hahaha
    do recomend a 250 for a first bike but hey its up to u

5. :) :) :cool: :cool:

Congrats to Adz83 and charlesflies for passing their L's.

What kind of bike/s ae you thinking of getting?

Welcome to the nuthouse (nah just kidding)

6. welcome to the fun and games of trying to find that perfect bike LOL. And congrats on the L's Adz83 and charlesflies.

Keep it safe
    Lou

7. Congrats to both of you.

The world is now your oyster :grin:

8. Well done, I recently passed mine as well :)

9. :woot: Well done Adz83 and charlesflies, welcome to the world of motorcycling and the forum. :grin:

10. I bought a friends VTR250 when he upgraded. Booked my L's at the same time: Easter!
    With brand new jacket helmet and boot, a bike that looks brand new, I haven't been riding on the roads (except for one tootle around the block), because it screams newbie...

11. Thanks every1.

At this stage I really havent decided on what I want.

Not really into CBR's or ZX2R's and the like.

Have looked at a VTR's and ZZR's which at the moment look good, but after a bit more looking who knows.

Just have to now try and scam a day off work to do the hunting(for a bike, not into killing things...or maybe I am)

hmmm

12. Adz83 and charlesflies -congrats to both - hope you enjoy as much as the rest of us.

13. Congrats :woot: Another Rider!!!!

14. Congratulations Adz83 and charlesflies,

I passed on sunday too :) (still have the written bit to go though)

i was a bit wobbly having never been on a bike before though, and nervous as...

now time to find a bike and wobble round the local area..

cant wait :grin: :grin:

good luck bike hunting!!

15. Good to see people getting into the VTR250s, they are a fantastic bike. Hell its just good to see people not immediately chasing after bloody CBR250s.

If you get a VTR250, save up your biccies and get a Staintune (or other aftermarket) exhaust fitted, it sounds fantastic.