Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Its Been A While...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by jphanna, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Heading towards and Adelaide Icon, the ‘garage’, a boutique mcycle dealership nestled in the Adelaide hills. There are several ways to get there, each of them is on one of Adelaides ‘A’ roads.

I am 10 mins away from my destination, with no traffic in sight, just plodding along at my own pace, then I go over a crest and in one second, I see a black mcycle heading towards me. by the 2nd Second….the lights were on, the siren blerting and the hand goes out to pull over…..

So after he told em to check his radar, 97 in an 80 zone, he wrote the ticket, and then began to inspect my bike. he was really eyeballing it close up, and I thought he was looking for a defect, so I told him it was showroom standard. He continued eyeballing close up. he then said, ‘nice bike but I don’t like the colour. stay under the speed limit’

Then he took off.

anyway that ticket is my first speeding fine since 1984. used up my all warnings for too long it seems.
  2. Erm, Justus is a Mod.
  3. Duh

Fail fail