Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It's April Fools' Day

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Apr 1, 2008.

1. ... let the fun begin (but remember, it all stops at noon :wink:).

2. We had a beauty in our local paper this morning.
    Flavoured milk straight from the cow. :LOL: Was well written too.

3. Had my first experience at riding the 'spur' last night.
    Was cold, dark and a little damp.
    The twisties were a little overwhelming at first, then after the first few I found sliding a knee around the left handers was a breeze. Luckily i velcroed a cake of soap to my draggins... I'd hate to have tore em.
    Almost had a huge off when after sliding thro the few last hairpins I had a roo jump over the guard rail :shock: He just stood there frozen whilst I was gaining on him. Being an animal lover and not wanting to harm the roo too badly, I slid the bike on it's side ( using my left palm on the tarmac to keep the bike from getting scratched), I clipped the roo on his hind legs which caused him to somersault over me :shock: WOW those things can get pretty airborne.
    Gained control, looked back at my mirrors to see the roo was relatively un-harmed and hopping away.
    Was a little shaken, so I clicked down a gear @ 110km, lifted the front wheels, pulled in at the corner store for a coke and a fresh cake of soap.
    What a night !
    :p