Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It's all your fault......

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by mikkey, Jul 1, 2008.

1. So I finally got myself a bike again after more then 25 years and totally loving it.... It's actually this sites fault... :cool:

It all happened when I chatted to one of my son's friends father who started biking at a mature age.

So this little nagging started in my brain.... thoughts back to 1976 when my first bike was a MZ 250 one cylinder two stroke monster of slick East-German design.... :roll: And then the little Suzuki 125 two cylinder two stroke and finally that beauty of a BMW 900S I drove a few years later.

Anyway, so I started googling and found this site and did sooo many searches and so much reading (before registering) that soon I knew what I needed and what I wanted and ended up buying the Wee as my appetite was just too much to resist.

Now I am driving as much as possible with a nice trip last Sunday around the Yarra Valley the highlight. Just loving it.

So thanks to netrider- just a great source of information and inspiration....
  2. So basically we put you off riding? :?

:p Enjoy and stay safe !!!!
  3. Welcome to NR.

I also returned to riding after many a decade's lay off. Not sure that I could be described as a mature rider though. I may be old but I am immature at heart.

4. :oops: :oops: :oops:
  5. Welcome :) Another Lower Templestowe resident yay!