Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It's a sickness you know.......

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Jem, Jul 15, 2012.

1. ............. so i am in the car today as I had to pick up some stuff that would not fit on the bike. Heading down Springtime Road towards the Eastern and this disk next to me is really giving me the shits fast slow in my blind spot etc.

The lights ahead change to red and i think great i will just filter to the front and then be gone and well clear of him.

Fortunately just before i moved i realised was in the car and I was not going to fit!

Was the first time i had been in the car for about 2 months, just shows how ridding a bike really gets into your head.

Cheers Jeremy

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reminds me of something I saw a few weeks back. Went to filter to the front only to find my path blocked by one of those tiny Smart cars which was trying to do the same thing (but could only make it half way then procedeed to hold up all the vehicles they'd cut past :roll:).

3. have you banged your head on the window on a right hand turn yet?? :D

also, [MENTION=15324]jd[/MENTION], great to have you back mate... haven't seen you in here for ages!!