Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Its a pleasure to ride

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by jamie, Apr 14, 2006.

1. I have been riding for a short while now,but just love it,I have 01 vtr 250 and I think that goes fast enough for now.I live in apollo bay and get to ride the ocean road 3-4 times a week, my onley regret is i should have got back into riding years ago.I have an idea, if everybody stayed on there side of the road we would all be beeter off.I hope to talk to all on what looks like a great forum in the futre.P.S if youre down my way drop me a line ,always keen for a ride :cool: lizandjamie@bigpond.com

2. Welcome and lucky b@rstard for living in such a great neck of the woods :)

3. Hi Jamie. :)

4. Hi Jamie :)

5. G'day Jamie and welcome.

Cheers
    Lids
    :grin: :grin:

6. Welcome, I too have a VTR...it also seemed fast for a while but I'm getting over it now :) Great bike to learn on though.

7. Thanks for the warm welcome everybody

8. We're famous for our warm welcomes here, jamie, let me add a 'north of the border' one!

9. Happy with the hornet mate,I have always liked the look of them and I asume they go alright to. CHEERS.

10.  Top
  11. Heya Jamie, welcome to netrider from South of the pond.

JJ

12. welcome aboard Jamie :grin:
    great area u live in and a great place to ride! will see ya down there sometime mate :wink: :biker:

13. Welcome to the madness Jamie.

Greg