Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It's a BOY , Wohooooooooo

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by midnight, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Brandon David (little Midnight) , born on the 11-7-06 at 10.30 PM . 9.2 pounds . He was 12 days over his due date and nowhere near where he was suppose to be so the docotors decided on a c-section last night . Mum and baby doing great . Dad will be drunk tonight . Is this the best thing in the world or what :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

2. congrats kiddo :grin: enjoy your last day of freedom ;)
  3. :dance:

Congratulations! You have to add pictures here, you realise this?
  4. Duuuude, congratulations! I'm looking forward to a kid or two myself, so I'm quite jealous heh. Well done, glad all are well and healthy :)
  5. You're not alone in your jealousy. I have way too many friends with children already, and more on the way...

But hey, we're young, let's live it up!
  6. \:D/ :woot: Congrats!!!! Now you can play happy families like most of my friends!!!!
  7. Congratulations on the safe arrival of Little Midnight :dance: :woot:

There ain't nothing like it, is there :grin:
  8. congrats congrats!!!! :) enjoy every moment!!! my lil one is alomsot 2... seems like so long ago now.... congrats again :D
  9. Congratulations dood, so he'll be born tonight?? or was he born on the 10th?

I better get more mugs in ey? :)

9.2 pound? what a monster :grin:

YAY for little doods
  10. well done to all three of ya, the little tacker will be eyeing of your bike in no time...
  11. But the big question is: was he born at Midnight???

Congrats to all three of you!
  12. Congrats on the arrival of mini Midnight!!!

Best wishes to you all!!
  13. Congrats mate ,best wishs to family.

Just take it easy on all the free grog tonight ,i still got a bad hip from falling off the bar stool ,that was 17 years ago ,never had any more kids ,to dangerous.

14. Congratulations. When are you planning to buy the PW50 for Brandon?
  15. Thank you all for your kinds words . The peewee 50 is already in the works . Yes Vic , it was the 10th , in my excitment this morning i got my days mixed up . Make sure you have plenty of mugs mate , the pics will be on thier way soon :grin: :grin:
  16. Awesome stuff mate. This is 2006 and everyone has a digital camera, so carn......where are the pics???

Im about ot order a heap of mousepads, jisaws stubby holders and mugs so I'll be well stocked :p
  17. gorgeous boy midnight!!!! thanks for posting the pics :D
  18. whoo hoo. congratulations. welcom to fatherhood
  19. Shit yeah, awesome pics Dave, Little tacker looks like you and not the meter reader :shock: :p

Is it just me or do the white little dots on their noses at birth look so bloody gorgeous, I love it. :)