Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It's 22 degrees outside and

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by rc36, Aug 2, 2005.

1. I'm stuck here at work and I can't go for a ride...

Boohoo! :x :x :x :x :x :x
  2. Just pull the bike inside and lay some black lines down on carpeted areas... it has a soothing effect.
  3. ditto.
  4. I'm not . I still have 4 hours before i start work . But alas , i cant , iwannaabiggerbike is coming around for coffee . Might just fingerprint his harley

:-$ :-$
  5. At least you all have bikes, i gotta wait for a while to pay mine off :(
  6. It WILL be worth it, mate, trust me!
  7. Couldn't even ride into work today (dead battery) :(
    (Sob). :cry:
    To make it even worse the guy sitting next to me rode in on his new CBR600RR to show everyone. (the c#^*!).
  8. LOL :D will agree was a nice morning to ride in was even 15mins late as i took the long way :oops: boss wasn't too happy but hey shit happens.... actually told him i got caught in traffic :? :p
  9. stewy wrote
    :shock: :shock: On a bike , and he believed you .
  10. I am very tempted to go for a ride, but I have a sac that is due today and one that I found out about yesterday, that was due last week :(
  11. I cant wait for the ride home.... :p :p :p :D :D :D
  12. yep :D
  13. Yeah, get ready for lots more days like this as better weather comes along.

Sunny day, stuck inside.. I wonder how many sick days I have left!
  14. but think of the poor farmers. they are in for an even drier season than normal if this weather keeps up. normally august is the wettest season in the grampians, but last night I was talking to my mum and she said the weathers like late spring down there right now
  15. rc36Honda, we need an update on the temperature in the post heading just to remind us all what we are missing out on today!

Also I think you have added a few celcus to make us all feel bad...Current temperature in Sydney 18.1°C and Melbourne 16.2°C at 12.00.

Summer is just around the corner, and to think I am going sking for 4 days.
  16. lol I spent 3 hours on a CT110.... average speed 10km/h during that time... top speed whoping 80Km/h down Ferntregully road (oakleigh) to start my day off... not much fun but still it does make me feel a bit better...

Might take out my new bike for a spin up and down the road...
  17. Which way today Stewy,
    Lysterfield Rd,
    Hallam - Belgrave,
    or did you do the BIG epic, Dandeong via Gembrook?
  18. yeah headed out towards upper gully (burwood hwy and then out the back through lysterfield.... now that i think about it it wasn't really in the same direction but was a fun ride
  19. No really, guys, for some absurd reason it's usually a bit warmer in Wollongong, even though we're only 80ks from Sydney. Must be all the warm thoughts.
  20. Well, I've spent the day travelling all over the South Eastern suburbs for work 8) :p . 200kms later and I'm tired, but happy :D (tired cos I worked such a ginormous day yesterday :shock: )...I'm even contemplating giving her a bath, but I think the dog needs one first...he's been playing in green paint :shock: :LOL: :LOL: (he LOVES the painter, especially when its cleaning up time :roll: )

It was a sensational day, if a touch windy :shock: :?

......suckers! :p :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:D :D :D