Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

IT women shed clothes and geeky image for calendar...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Azz, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Now that I've got your attention... :LOL: j/k

Read an article on Ninemsn today about an IT Screen Goddesses Calendar and got me thinking of one or two IT women that'd I'd like to see in the calendar :wink:

Anyways, link to the site and calendar below...
    IT Screen Goddess Calendar homepage
    The Calendar
  2. Yeah Sharon's the hottest from that calendar, the photo on Ninemsn was of her!! I'd get into Mobile Broadband Data Network Services if she was my boss :wink:
  3. I be working for Shaz, and I'd be getting shaz to work for me !!! :wink: :wink:
  4. Not without a fight you don't :wink: I'd even work (her) overtime for free :eek:
  5. are the links worksafe?

Im only interested in the article i swear....
  6. yeah yeah.. ONLY the Articals... or lack there of :LOL:

edit... jane has my vote... starwars geekery strikes again :LOL:
  7. Yeah it's work safe... the articles are such a great read :wink:
  8. booyah.
    sharon has a weird nose though...
  9. damnit. I was eating pizza when i read that.
  10. :LOL:

I wish I looked like some of them...
  11. Actually, eswen, you're a good deal prettier than most of them.....
  12. mmm shannon
  13. That's almost crossing the line as perv/weirdo status unless you mistook sonja's "wish I looked like them" comment as eswens? Somebody is in luuurve! :oops: :LOL: :cool:
  14. Bugger..I thought they'd all have glasses and be wearing pinstripe business suits.....mmmmmmmmmmm...business suits..........drool.
    And women who wear glasses are cool because they have eyesight issues, so anyone has a chance! LOL!

Regards, Andrew.