Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It was worth the Wait!!!

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by SpunYa, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Hi all, I finally got around to uploading my pics of my bike so thought id share. After months of searching, I got myself a 2007 VTR250. Its all stock except for the Staintune pipe which is amazing!!! The minute I heard it, I knew I had found my bike! Ive had her for about 3 weeks now, loved every second of it! Its even sweeter since I have had to wait over a year to save up but its finally here! :D Cant wait to go out on some group rides and meet you all :)

Cheers :)

Attached Files:

2. good buy, bullet proof mate, will last u a long time

but im a bit concerned about 1 of your comments
    "The minute I heard it, I knew I had found my bike"

Never buy a bike by sound, u can make anything sound good, take bikes for the longest test ride u could possibly do, then judge if you really like it..

Welcome to riding, and should see you at a few of our Sydney group rides
  3. heard they are a good bike, good luck with it :)

stay upright :)
  4. Nice bike, have fun, ride safe.
  5. Nice bike! At least until you get off restrictions and can buy a Street Triple R ;)
  6. Thanks guys, Im really enjoying it at the moment. And goz, ur right, theres more to a bike than the sound, I was referring more to the fact that I love the sound of the bike with that pipe on it. I got the bike checked out and a mate test rode it for me before I made my decision.
    Im planning to come along to some Sydney rides once I get the confidence up :) Looking forward to meeting everyone too :)
  7. https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=97506
  8. Nice little unit! Enjoy the learning curve, and see you around!
  9. Buying a bike is never purely a logical choice though. Often there's an emotional/passionate element. I could have bought a 2001 jap i4 for less money, but the Daytona spoke to me! There are little things that let you know the bike wants you to own it :)

V Nice example of NRs favourit bike, the VTR250 - congrats!!!!