Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It was me being chased by the cop on Ormond Esplanade

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by FireRed, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It was me being chased by the cop

I just heard about this thread from a mate because i dont come on here often.

Believe me guys... it is not worth doing it, and i regret it now.
    But live and learn.

*puts on flame suit*
  2. pulls up a chair, can of bourbon, sits back, relax, and watch the show.
    I hope it goes well for ya.
  3. :eek:

Yeah, the straggler was one of the wagon-van-thingsā€¦ I was headed west-northwest on the esplanade on my F4i and saw you as I was coming up to the cluster**** barkly rd/glenhuntly rd/ormond esplanade intersection, admired your bike for the brief moment I saw it, then saw the cop car a bit later

Well, I'm glad nobody got hurt, that's the most important thing. If you learn from it, that's the next most important thing.
  4. well its going to be on highway patrol at some point, probably after the court date.
  5. Ooh@! ooh! Maybe we'll see me! =D>
  6. If you don't mind my asking, what's the outcome looking like in terms of punishment?
  7. Execution. He didn't think of the children :rofl:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. What if he thought of 'em and just doesn't like 'em :-s
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ill keep you guys updated but i wouldnt presume to speculate on the outcome.
    But i have been charged with 17 charges, 2 of which are criminal, placing persons in danger of death, and placing persons in danger of serious harm.
  10. Are there 7 little scorch marks lining Ormond Esplanade where 7 kittens exploded as he passed?
  11. fffffffuuuuuuuuuu

I hope everything turns out OK for ya :/
    • Like Like x 1
  12. so in answer to the original thread, no you didnt blow you rbig lead, but no you didnt get away :LOL:
  13. That about sums it up. I'm somewhat amazed that it's a small enough world for this to actually happen, I made that thread as a joke :rofl:
  14. how did my bike sound by the way? lol
  15. Mean! :rofl:

I gave you the nod, but you were clearly preoccupied :rofl:
  16. HAHA sorry i think i actually do remember a biker nodding and i felt bad for not nodding back but i was sure you would figure it out in about 10 seconds.
  17. That's ok, I'll forgive you :) Extenuating circumstances, I suppose
  18. wtf kind of charge is that? Exceeding the speed limit means the above? Given that I presume you remained upright thats a crock.

blows my mind the crap that you can get charged with, most of use dont drive or suffer the deviod of skill like the tools that cause accidents in the near misses thread.
  19. That kinda surprised me, too. Don't get me wrong, I see where they're coming from, but it seems like an odd thing to codify as a crime. Unless it's just a fancy wording of "reckless endangerment" or something.
  20. It's a pretty common scattergun tactic that the cops use, list up a whole heap of charges and see what sticks. Best of luck mate, but don't be expecting a slap on the wrist.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.