Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

IT support anyone??

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Spectre, Jun 3, 2005.

1. What a great way to start the weekend. Found out this afternoon that me and two of my workmates won't have our job contracts renewed after the end of June, thanks to some trimming of the bottom line. Pharkin' mongrels. :evil:

So, if any of you fine Netriders know of any desktop support/2nd level IT support roles that need filling (Melbourne inner east to Geelong) I'm all ears! :D

Oh yeah, I usually ride to work, so this is kinda motorbike related! :wink:

Andrew

2. bad luck spectre. TAKE THEM DOWN FROM THE INSIDE! :LOL:

sorry can't help with any job opps though, hope your search goes well.

3. My employer is looking for that type of person, but they're further east than you've specified (Ringwood and Mt Dandenong) :p

If you're interested anyway, drop me a PM

4. There will be at least one advertised shortly from my company. I'll ensure you know about it.

5. Check out DSE Dept sustainability and environment , the staff turnover they have their, theres always positions coming up.

6. DSE tend to advertised in-house first :roll:

7. Thats seems to be mainly the regions, they have a panel of head hunters they put all requirements too . Not too many internal people will work for ITS :) :) but it pays the bills until something good comes along

8. He'll never show up at work....up mouintain Hwy-down the Tourist Rd.- Olinda-The Patch.....250 km to work, 290km back home :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: