Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It might be new bike time.....maybe... :P

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Cowboy1600, May 20, 2005.

1. I may or may not be getting a "new" bike this weekend :D

Guess which one it is? may, or may not.

2. the mighty GS500?

but i dunno if thats a smart move, going from a blade to a GS500 is a scary move, you wanna be careful dude....
  3. CT110 step through will milk crate top box?
  4. I think the step up from a CBR900 to a GS500 may be a little foolish. There is no way that my ability would be able to fully exploit the GS500 :p

and no :LOL:
  5. Ive got the milk crate top box....
  6. It might be a honda ;)
  7. Please dont buy it from PoS..... :LOL:
    What ever it is enjoy mate 8)
  8. k5 gixxer 1k poser machine :)
  9. Nope, nope.....if it exists :LOL: I will be getting a great deal on it.....

10. eeeew......spewzuki.....

Ive decided they look like touring bikes......

I was all about them but seeing one on the road yesterday, they look huuuuuge!!!
  11. And just what do you mean by that :evil:

Are you insinuating that Im a poser? grrrrr
  12. oh good someone who can read between the lines bwhahahahahaahahaha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Girl's Malvern Star 10 speed with multi-coloured tassles? :p
  14. and spokey dokies, cant forget them :D

15. I prefer the card in the spokes :)
  16. and a pink basket...
  17. and the training wheels :D
  18. oh oh oh and one of those little honka horn things, the ones you see on old time cars in movies hahahha
  19. we do work for a company that makes them, i can get you a pink one if you want? :LOL: :LOL:

and that pink basket needs a flower picture on it, preferably a textured one :D
  20. R1 or ZX10R