Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It is finaly here...

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by FALCON-LORD, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Well sort of.
    There is a japaniese company starting to make some custom bikes based on teh model ot Kaneda's bike from Akira.
    it can be built with a 250 to 998 cc inline 4 it is 2 wheel drive, and from teh poor translation of the writeup that google provides, it handles like crap.
    But that is not the point... It looks like Kaneda's bike from Akira...

Adding a pic
    or 2

2. Kaneda's bike from Akira you say? The Kaneda's bike from Akira? I mean, just like Kaneda's bike from Akira? WOW!

What's a Kaneda? And where is Akira? Has this got something to do with the wiggles?

Maybe I should use google?
  3. Kaneda is a character from the anime AKIRA,

Looks like leather is the way of the future in motorcycle riding protection.

Good for Health, Bad for Education!
  4. Climb back under your rock will ya? :wink:
  5. I have to admit I have been waiting for Kenedas bike to become available for about ten years or so. This year I gave up waiting and bought my first "real" bike. Lesson learned ... don't bother waiting for "imaginary bikes" or prototypes to be released.

Maybe gyros and on-board computers like they have in the Segway will make bikes like that a practical reality ... eventually.
  6. Wonder if it can go up walls like in Akira.. :LOL:
  7. Well it's certainly one of the fugliest scooters i've ever seen, although having been to Ginza and seen what passes for fashion in Japan they'll probably sell shitloads
  8. Kewl, it's here at last!
    I'll take one if it has heater grips, a heated seat and a 6 stacker.
    I might give the matching outfit a miss though. ;)