Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It is 7:30 am I'm on holydays...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by lordtb, Aug 24, 2005.

1. It is 7:30 am I'm on holydays... I have been up since 5:00am and on the computer since 6am... ah I love Holidays and the fact my body naturaly wakes up b4 5:00am!!!!

CRAP.... I WANT TO SLEEP IN!!! it is my first day of holydays in 13 months!!!

Hey check out the trading post to day.. nice bargins.. FZR250 for $1700 and a Yamaha 250 of some sort for under $1000... Lets see what sort of reaction will I get when I call them in a minute...

2. I know how you feel mate, I'm on enforced holiday, looking for another job, but I've got two teachers in the house and they wake up early, so I do too!
    Quick question; why would you be looking for another 250 when you have a VFR?? None of my business, I know, but curious anyway!

3. Picked the right time to have a holiday, from now until Sunday, weather is supposed to be good, 22 degrees the BOM is now forecasting for Sunday...woot...

4. I know the feeling. It takes me a couple of weeks to wind down then I'm due back at work.

Hey why wait ring them now. Boy I work on the princable that if I'm up so should everyone else. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5. Ah as this is the last weeks b4 the 250 go up and up and up...

In december the FZR will be worth.... $3000 on road?? And my lovely wife is winging the CBX250 is NOT spoty enough for her!!! (the CBX is a second bike I have bought her so she could finaly learn to ride.. even though she has had full licence for the past 5 YEARS!!)

Edit: She has seen Komas bike and it is the same... she liked it...

6. Hmm I might just load up some computer games...

have't done that for a while...

7. well i gave up the idea of playing games..

Cleaned sorted out the workshop... found a 30A fuse I was looking for.. how cool...

And took off the front wheel of the Thundercat... time to call Pablos for a tyre...

8. is there a particular reason why your not out tearing up the twisties?

:eek:

9. he had to leave the postie bike at work... :LOL:

10. Compleate lack of petrol!! the only bike that has fuel is the thundercat and it is not my bike!!

I will be payed tonight!! so tomorrow here we come!!

11. FZR!?...... another Penguin on the road?! :p :LOL:

12. got new berrings for the CBR250RR wheels and the CBX250... they all fited nicely.. and now off to Pablos to get the tyrs fited...

I'm on hollydays right??

13. and your time is your own
    I'm "between jobs" and I've just finished cleaning the oven!! yay me
    BUT the sun is shining, the Hornet beckons and the roads await.......

14. eeeew ive been getting up at 11am every day this week so far,

15. Stop bragging lord, WE still have to work, you know.

16. Ah a nice relaxing day... I have done SO much!! finaly cought up on all these little things that needed doing!!

Puer pleasure working for your self...

Tomorow?? eather a nice long bike ride... or a full service on the Thundercat... hmmm nothing better than an open engine and all the time in the world to play with it... (my friend does not want it back till next week)